The Brooklyn Tech Alumni Foundation
cordially invites 6th & 7th grade students and their parents to attend
The Specialized High Schools Information Forum
Wednesday, January 24 or
Monday, January 29 6:30 PM
Brooklyn Technical High School – Auditorium
29 Fort Greene Place Brooklyn, New York 11217
Information will include
– What are the specialized high schools?
– similarities and differences; common themes; etc.
– What do parents and students need to know about the Specialized High Schools Admissions Test (SHSAT)?
– What programs are available to help students prepare for the SHSAT?
– How do parents and students use the Specialized High Schools Student Handbook as a resource?
Panel Members will include Specialized High School
parents and staff from the New York City Department of Education
– The Office of Student Enrollment The Office of Assessment
– The Office of Equity and Access – DREAM-SHSI
Pre- Registration Required: Each session will have the same content. You need only to register for one of the two sessions.